Nature's Little Gem

Nature's Little Gem

Saturday, April 17, 2021

 


🔹People Magazine calls it “Enchanting.” Publisher’s Weekly said, “Brackston wonderfully blends history with the time-travel elements and a touch of romance...A page-turner.”
🔹I found it charming and full of characters I fell in love with. This story will long stay with me. It is a definite new favorite addition to my book shelf.
🔹Xanthe and her mother, Flora embark on a new adventure - opening a quaint little antiques shop in the inviting and welcoming town of Marlborough. Their new neighbors and fellow business owners extend to them welcoming hands of friendship and Xanthe and her mother begin to establish solid relationships with their new friends. The cast of characters move the story forward in an engaging manner and I was soon swept up into the intricacies of the intertwining of the past and the present. The time travel element was both eerie and supportive of the scope and magnitude of what the main character, Xanthe, must accomplish - even against a backdrop of seemingly impossible odds.
🔹As I turned each page, I found myself drawn more and more to how the story would resolve, hoping that it would be a happy resolution to a complicated and surprising storyline. There is history, romance and strong friendships, making this book an unforgettable one.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment