Nature's Little Gem

Nature's Little Gem

Monday, July 11, 2011

Freedom

I enjoy my FREEDOM! Freedom secured through bravery, courage, and patriotism. I enjoy my FREEDOM!
I can:
Wake up next to my husband in the home that we chose, in the town we chose to live in, in the country that is FREE, because,
I am FREE.
I can:
Worship on Sunday morning, or any day of the week, at any church that I choose, in any place that I choose, because,
I am FREE.
I can:
blog to my heart's content, say the things that are important to me, speak my mind, share my views, because,
I am FREE.
I can:
go anywhere I choose to go, because,
I am FREE.
I can:
Choose my own doctor, choose the foods I will serve to my family, choose the career I would like, choose the activities I enjoy, because,
I am FREE.
I can:
Vote, participate in my country's decisions, have a voice, because,
I am FREE.
I can enjoy my FREEDOM, because,
I am FREE.

I am thankful to all the brave men and women who have sacrificed so much to ensure my freedom. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment